Pages

▼

Friday, 6 January 2017

A Video For 2017!!

Happy New Year, my lovelies.....

A friend sent me this video.
I loved it.
And wanted to share it with you.



May 2017 be a year filled with health, happiness
...and wonderful hope for your future.


6 comments:

  1. Beautifully said. Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, my lovelies! I hope this year brings you joy and creativity. A friend shared a fantastic video with me that inspired me, and I couldn't wait to share it with you all. Plus, if you're looking for a fun challenge, try out wordle unlimited for some brain exercise! Wishing you all happiness and fun in 2023!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! ๐ŸŽ‰ Thanks for sharing the video; it really brought a smile to my face! Speaking of sharing experiences, if anyone's interested in life simulations, I just started playing Bitlife

    ReplyDelete
  4. ๋‚ฎ์€ ์Œ๋Ÿ‰์œผ๋กœ ๋งž์ถฐ๋„ ์ฒœ์•ˆ ๋…ธ๋ž˜๋ฐฉ๋Š” ์„ ๋ช…๋„๊ฐ€ ์œ ์ง€๋˜์–ด ๋“ฃ๊ธฐ๊ฐ€ ์ข‹์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ์ฒœ์•ˆ ๋‹ค๊ตญ์  ๋…ธ๋ž˜๋ฐฉ

    ReplyDelete
  5. ์ฒ˜์Œ ๋ฐฉ๋ฌธํ•˜์‹œ๋Š” ๊ณ ๊ฐ๋ถ„๋“ค๋„ ์–ด์ƒ‰ํ•จ ์—†์ด ๋ฐ”๋กœ ํ™”๊ธฐ์• ์• ํ•˜๊ฒŒ ํ…Œ์ด๋ธ” ๋ชจ์ž„์— ๋…น์•„๋“ค ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋„๋ก ๋•๋Š” ๊ฐ•๋‚จ ํ˜ธ๋น ๋Š” ์ˆ™๋ จ๋œ ๋งค๋‹ˆ์ €๋“ค์˜ ๋›ฐ์–ด๋‚œ ์†Œํ†ต ์—ญ๋Ÿ‰์ด ๋ณด์ฆ๋˜๋Š” ๊ณต๊ฐ„์œผ๋กœ ์ •์งํ•œ ๊ฒฐ์ œ ์ •์ฑ…๊ณผ ๊น”๋”ํ•˜๊ฒŒ ์ถœ๋ ฅ๋˜๋Š” ์˜์ˆ˜์ฆ ์ฒญ๊ตฌ ๊ณผ์ •์„ ์™„๋ฒฝํ•˜๊ฒŒ ์ค€์ˆ˜ํ•˜์—ฌ ๊ณ ๊ฐ๋ถ„๋“ค์ด ์˜ค์ง ์ฆ๊ฒ๊ณ  ํ‰ํ™”๋กœ์šด ์‚ฌ๊ต ํž๋ง ํƒ€์ž„์—๋งŒ ์ „๋…ํ•˜๋„๋ก ๋‹ค๋ฐฉ๋ฉด์œผ๋กœ ์ฒด๊ณ„์ ์ธ ์ธํ”„๋ผ๋ฅผ ๋งˆ๋ จํ•˜์—ฌ ์ตœ์ ์˜ ํ™˜๊ฒฝ์„ ๋•์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค ๊ฐ•๋‚จ ํ˜ธ๋น 

    ReplyDelete
  6. This matched ๊ฐ•๋‚จ ๋„ํŒŒ๋ฏผ what I see in practice because the comparisons are fair and useful. Easy to recommend.

    ReplyDelete