Monday, 25 February 2013

A Sneaky-Peek Into Our Modern Country Dining Room

So here it is....our Flow-Through Modern Country Dining Room. 
One of my favourite rooms in the house. It feels calm and relaxing...essential with five children around!


One of the questions I've been asked a lot recently is how to make this work: how to take two separate rooms and create a Flow-Through feel that really works for you.


Over the next few weeks, let's take a look, shall we, at some easy-peasy ways to create this Flow-Through look in your Modern Country Dining Room?


Enter your email address:

to subscribe to Modern Country Style





10 comments :

Louise Chainey said...

Loving your dining room and your lovely lamps xx

Le BHCH said...

looks delightful :) and a lovely place for a nice dinner with friends :) best Le xox

Emma Kate at Painted Style said...

Ooh lovely! Is that Pale Powder? x

Seaweed and Raine said...

Hello antique sewing machine! :) What is it? Lovely to catch up with your space again. :)
Have a lovely week Sarah!
Sheree x0x

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

My dilemna these days is "adding colour on the dining-room wall or keeping it white?" So I'm going to be all ears (maybe all eyes) on your next posts. I won't be painting before next summer, so you have time to share lots of ideas!

Cindy said...

I love your colours, sarah, have a good week. Hugs, Cindy

Ann said...

Love your wall color
so soothing.

chris said...

The warm grays are so inviting!

Jo @ To a Pretty Life said...

Oh, it's beautiful! I'm coveting your brass chandelier. One thing my little duplex lacks is a room that exudes peace and calm. The space is so d---d efficient that I haven't yet been able to carve out a refuge.

Melanie A. said...

I love seeing a piano, especially a darker wood one! I have such a hard time getting inspiration on decorating ours which we absolutely must have in our small house. Looking forward to seeing more; looks beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails