Wednesday 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas!

We have a splendidly exciting few days ahead of us here in our corner of the Cotswolds. My favourite of the whole year. Cards have been written, presents have been (mostly!) wrapped, and our kiddiewinks are being whipped up into a frenzy of excitement via twinkling lights, stocking hanging, gathering around Christmas films and lots of friends and family....

Enjoy every moment, my poppets!
I'll see you in the New Year!



Image via akadesign

Enter your email address:

to subscribe to Modern Country Style





2 comments :

It's me said...

I wish you a Merry Merry Christmas and a happy new year....love from me Ria...x!

شركة الاوائل للخدمات المنزلية said...

شركة تنظيف يعد تنظيف المنازل شيء ضروري وأساسي في حياة الجميع، ولا يمكننا إهماله أبداً، حيث أنّ ذلك يؤدي إلى تراكم الأوساخ وانتقال الأمراض. تحتاج العديد من أعمال التنظيف المنزلية إلى مختصين في هذا المجال، فالمواد والوسائل التي تستخدمها شركات تنظيف المنازل بالدمام فائقة الجودة، وتقدم هذه الشركات مجموعة خدمات مميزة وشاملة باحترافية عالية، مثل خدمات التعقيم الخارجية والداخلية،

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
01 09 10