Tuesday 22 December 2015

A Very Red Christmas House Tour!

Although there may be some new ideas that I'm trying out, having recently moved house, like the wreaths-on-windows shebang we spoke about last time, it has to be said that there are some absolute non-negotiables for me. And one of those is my favourite Christmas colour scheme. 

I'm a die-hard fan of red, green and gold at Christmas. 
It's traditional, it's warm and it's timeless.
Perfection.

Here's a Christmas house that takes that very same scheme of red, green and gold theme throughout the whole home.





























Oooh, and look! A gorgeously festive Christmas garden! I love it!


Images via: Casa Tres Chic

Enter your email address:

to subscribe to Modern Country Style





2 comments :

It's me said...


Merry Merry Christmas love Ria ❤️❤️❤️

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

The title of the post had me concerned - but this a very tasteful red - just lovely! Just may have to pin some things :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
01 09 10