Tuesday 21 June 2016

House Tour Of Modern Country Interior With Gorgeous Front Door!

How's this for a gorgeous entrance to a really lovely Modern Country Cottage?
{Try Farrow and Ball French Gray for that beautiful grey-green front door!}

Modern Country Front Door

The two box balls (faux, I think!) flanking the front door set the stage for the Modern Country Interior...

Modern Country Interior

Modern Country Interior

I love that framed Piccadilly Bus Blind. I've got the most perfect Bus Blind for us that I keep meaning to get framed. It's going to look brilliant and the names on it are just so completely relevant for our family.

Modern Country Interior

Modern Country Interior

I love it when I find pieces like that. Pieces that I love but also reflect who we are as a family. I think that's what I love about this home...

Modern Country Interior

Modern Country Interior

It's got bags of style, yes. ...but you really feel the personality of the owners shine through.

Modern Country Interior

Modern Country Interior

And that's what Modern Country Style should be all about.
You. In Your home. Looking beautiful.
{I meant the home looking beautiful...but you can too!!}

Images via 25 Beautiful Homes

Enter your email address:

to subscribe to Modern Country Style





No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
01 09 10