Monday 21 October 2019

Georgian Kitchens: Get The Look

We all know that if we actually lived in the olden days, in glorious Georgian England, it most certainly would not have been constant fragrant roses in our hair and genteel country walks but, in the name of creating beautiful Modern Country Style interiors, let's agree to conveniently overlook all the rest: agreed?!!

Georgian Kitchens: Get The Look on Modern Country Style

Now, actual Georgian kitchens would usually have been in cramped basements with very little natural light and not be the gorgeous, airy spaces we demand today. However, we can draw on plenty of other Georgian influences to help us pull together a wonderful Georgian-style kitchen that amalgamates the best of both worlds.

Georgian Kitchens: Get The Look on Modern Country Style

Four areas that I'd like us to particularly focus on are simplicity, proportions, symmetry and materials.

Georgian Kitchens: Get The Look on Modern Country Style

Let's take each of these elements and break them down one by one....

Georgian Kitchens: Get The Look on Modern Country Style


....so that you know exactly how to make this look in your own home.

Take Care Until Next Time,
Sarahx

Images via Plain English, Kate's Creative Space, Plain English, Christopher Peters
 

Enter your email address:

to subscribe to Modern Country Style





9 comments :

markus said...


An interesting and high-quality post, I really liked it. It can be seen that the professionals are working deployplace

Lohar Studio said...

Excellent post about "Georgian Kitchens: Get The Look"

Thanks,

Professional Product Photography Near Me

Nhà Bếp Hoàng Gia said...

I think that your article will be helpful for us. I learn more information that you published on your site. Thanks for sharing this article.
https://xuongnoithathoanggia.vn/
https://xuongnoithathoanggia.vn/tu-bep-go-soi-my/
https://xuongnoithathoanggia.vn/tu-bep-go-tu-nhien/
https://xuongnoithathoanggia.vn/tin-tuc/bang-bao-gia-tu-bep-go-tu-nhien/

Samuel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samuel said...

I have noticed that any good kitchen is combined with correct and well thought out lighting. You can see good examples of lighting installations on this site. It helps to correctly clarify many points of your furniture and design.

Ric Clayton said...

I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

unknow said...

Looking for the best place to buy Psychedelics muhsrooms , MDMA ( molly ) , coke , lsd , pills, cystal meth, exotics vapes, carts and more others online at natural meds online shop

Click below for purchase

buy pure bio cocaine online

buy pure colombian coke online

buy crack cocaine online

buy pure Volkswagen coke online

buy mdma pills online

Jennifer Power said...

Are you searching for the best place to adopt/buy healthy, home/potty trained & papered purebred frenchie puppies?
We breed the best quality of frenchies and you can get them from us at moderated prices!!

Just click below to view and adopt sweet frenchie puppy

buy cut french bulldog puppies



frenchie puppies for adoption near me



french bulldogs for sale near me



adopt cute blue frenchies with blue eyes

adorable kids friendly frenchie puppies for sale



adopt blue french bulldog puppies

Mobile app development company said...

Informative article. Thanks for sharing. I would like to share information about the Mobile Application Developers in Pune. Mobile application developers in Pune epitomize a fusion of extensive knowledge and unparalleled accuracy in the dynamic realm of app development. Armed with a diverse skill set, these developers showcase profound expertise in programming languages such as Java, Swift, and Kotlin, catering to both Android and iOS platforms.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
01 09 10