Wednesday 29 September 2010

Modern Country Style loves: Emerald Cove

Thank you so very much for all the lovely de-lurking comments that you wrote yesterday. It was hugely encouraging!




I thought I'd do a little spotlight on my top commenter today (see my Modern Style Top Commenter gadget on the sidebar....are you listed  there yet?).

The number one spot goes to........................Michelle from Emerald Cove. I've been a Follower of Michelle's blog for a couple of months and it's lovely!




Three things I LOVE about her blog:

It's chatty. Michelle has got the kind of writing style that makes reading it a mixture of curling up with a good book and chatting with your best friend.

Her ideas are orignal. Check this out.....


Yes, Michelle made that with her bare hands!

Her photos make me laugh. This photo is from the same post:



What a power-tool babe!

Errr....I should add that when I went over to see Emerald Cove to get these photos, I saw that Michelle has givenme an AWARD! Thank you!!

But now it looks like I did this post  because of that award. *awkward silence*.

I really, honestly didn't know when I started this. But that's the kind of lovely award-giving sweet-commenting girl she is!

Enter your email address:

to subscribe to Modern Country Style





16 comments :

Deborah said...

Yes!
Isn"t Michelle the sweetest?!
And I too am so blessed to have her as my friend!
Haha that photo of her with the drill is the cutest!!!!
She is such a beauty and oozes with creativity!!
Lovely post and so deserving..
Nice to meet you too..Im your newest follower (hunnybee)

With all my heart...Deborah :)

Deborah said...

Its me again!! lol
I love that sign!!!!!!!

Deborah :)

Deborah@Green Willow Pond said...

I too was one of the lucky recipients of Michelle's award. She is truly a sweetheart, and so talented.

You totally deserve the award. Your blog is really beautiful with so many different types of projects. Cyber {{{hugs}}} to you!

michelle said...

That you so much!!! You are all too sweet and I am so blessed to you have you all as my friends!! I have to say that I get a lot of inspiration and ideas from bloggers and it is so wonderful for them to share all their creative knowledge!!

Thank you thank you!!!

Alison Agnew said...

Looks like I'm going to have to check out Michelle's blog...looks lovely!

Alison

Unknown said...

That is too cool, I love her face! Definitely off to check out her blog, don't think I know it! Thanks for sharing! XX!

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

LOVE your sign!! Off to check out her blog..it looks great!! Hugs, Rachel :)

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Loving my cyber hug!! :-)

It's a pleasure, Michelle. Thank you for all the time you've taken to comment on Modern Country Style.
It was a teeny way of trying to say 'Thank you'!

Sarahx

Tricia said...

I'll have to check out Michelle's blog...looks good. HEY! How did my number of comments go down from 9 yesterday to 6 today? Does it just include a certain number of previous posts?

Gustaviana said...

wat een leuke blog ik ga je zeker eens bijhouden , want het bijhouden van creatieve mensen is echt super !!!! groetjes Viana

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Hi Gustaviana,

Well, I went and translated your comment with the wonders of Google because my Dutch is no good, I;m afraid, and it says:

what a nice blog I'm sure to keep you, for keeping creative people is really great!! Greetings Viana

So...thank you very much!

compare mobile said...

hmm, very nice , thats some good info.

HamZa said...

This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, Flesh jacket

Unknown said...

keep continue to sharing such kinds of post. keep it up.
Tattoos free

Rebecca M. Atwater said...

Tyler The Creator Shirt
are iconic symbols of his bold and unique style. Featuring vibrant designs and bold graphics, each shirt captures the essence of his artistic vision. Whether it's a limited edition release or a classic design, wearing a Tyler shirt is a statement of individuality and admiration for the artist.




Rebecca M. Atwater said...


Tyler The Creator Merch Store
offers a kaleidoscope of creativity. From hoodies adorned with bold graphics to tees bursting with vibrant colors, each piece embodies his avant-garde aesthetic. Fans flock to snag limited drops, transforming mere clothing into coveted collector's items, symbolizing a shared appreciation for boundary-pushing artistry.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
01 09 10