Wednesday 24 April 2013

Patrick Grant: The Modern Country Gentleman:

Patrick Grant has been one of the rather unexpected stars of The Great British Sewing Bee. 



Here is a man cut from a different cloth to that of the usual run-of-the-mill males we are dully presented with by the media, and I think those differences are to be celebrated. Smart, well-spoken and eloquent. Here he is in action:



I heard some rather exciting news the other day: Patrick Grant is to launch his own menswear collection for Debenhams in the autumn called Hammond and Co by Patrick Grant. See what you think:



Patrick has been quoted as saying:

"We have worked hard to ensure the synonymous cut [of Saville Row tailoring], subtle flair and the perfect proportion is present through every piece."


The collection will consist of 70 pieces for men who want a classic, yet contemporary look. I'm liking the look very much indeed. 

Country fashion but with a Modern twist.

Enter your email address:

to subscribe to Modern Country Style





6 comments :

modular office furniture said...

This post is so informative and makes a very nice image on the topic in my mind. It is the first time I visit your blog, but I was extremely impressed. Keep posting as I am gonna come to read it everyday! furniture Online

ZoeB said...

A very elegant man. Love it

Miranda @ Pressing On said...

Beautiful clothes! There is something inherently sexy about a man that can wear clothing so flawlessly like that. The mix is elegant, but still super masculine. I love it.

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah, I enjoyed watching a few episodes of this programme. I agree, his style and eloquence is so refreshing and I do love his style!

Tamara said...

Oooo what a lovely man he is to look at, and impeccable manners too!
I shall be looking out for his collection for my husband, maybe some of the gorgeousness will rub off on him!

Tamara said...

Oooo what a lovely man he is to look at, and impeccable manners too!
I shall be looking out for his collection for my husband, maybe some of the gorgeousness will rub off on him!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
01 09 10