Sunday, 8 February 2015

Vintage Industrial Style Kitchen From A Border Oak Home!

When I saw this gorgeous kitchen, I knew I had to share it here on Modern Country Style. 

I love it all, from the natural colour scheme...

deVOL-kitchens-Cotes Mill-blog-customer-kitchen-Real Shaker-Border Oak-cottage-country-showroom-design-sunlight-stone floors-simple-stylish-beautiful-shabby chic-interiors

to the industrial-chic lighting...

deVOL-Pembridge-2

to the fantastic styling...

10494575_709083032490999_7642971353780045574_n

the stunning extension...

deVOL-kitchens-Cotes Mill-blog-customer-kitchen-Real Shaker-Border Oak-cottage-country-showroom-design-sunlight-stone floors-simple-stylish-beautiful-shabby chic-interiors-French doors-light

which helps to bring the outside in and inside out...


and, not forgetting, the way the room leads invitingly off to other parts of the house.

For a helping hand in choosing the best accessories for your kitchen, check out this post on the Relics of Witney blog!


Images via Border Oak

Enter your email address:

to subscribe to Modern Country Style





4 comments :

Maria said...

I always get email updates from you and I often just get too caught up to make any comments. Often your posts just sum up everything I feel. Today, though, I HAD to comment! I love that little kitchen! Heart be still! Little but packs a punch. I hope to make my itty bitty kitchen look as stunning as this one.

Anita Diaz said...

I LOVE this kitchen!! Wow, the oak would be a great thing to add also. Love it!

umar kk said...

Not forgetting, the way the room leads invitingly off to other parts of the house. Livres PDF Download

jowdjbrown said...

The simple truth is outstanding work while using the blog site. I from the train of thought of this strict attempt and may linger intended for far more write-up by people seeing that write-up afforded everyone happiness and provide many aids you to complete similar do the job here. Telecharger pdf

Related Posts with Thumbnails