Monday 11 September 2017

Modern Country Fashion For Fall / Autumn 2017

Did you know that I absolutely LOVE this time of year? The beginnings of fire smoke on the chilly night air but with still getting to relish these golden evenings. And one of the big reasons for that is that I get to crack open my autumn wardrobe. Not that I'm ready, by any means, to say goodbye to summery pieces. No, no, no. I prefer to mix in favourites items with warmer touches. Jeans with your best summer sandals, for example.

 Modern Country Fashion For Fall

Say hello to my Modern Country Fashion for Fall / Autumn 2017!

 layering for autumn fashion

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I'm in love with layers at this time of year. And there are so many ways to layer up the loveliness. Here are just a few ideas!

Autumn fashion is crying out for scarves...

 Burberry scarf and leather jacket

 Add a scarf for autumn cosiness

Snuggly jumpers over vests...

 Snuggly jumper

Tucking into jeans...

 Classic white shirt and blue jeans

 Leather jackets are an autumn must have

 Jumper tucked into jeans

White shirt tucked into jeans

Unexpected summer / autumn combinations...

 Completely fab! Modern Country cowgirl!

 Layering up for autumn!

 Layering shorts and a jumper

Gorgeous accessories....

 All about the jewellery

 Woolly hat and sunglasses

 Arm party!

 A panama hat and a denim jacket. Perfection!

 Black dress with brown belt

Or just gorgeous autumn quirkiness...

 Horsey chic!

Black jumper and ballerina skirt

 Yellow jumper and leggings

 Autumnal colours

Take Care Until Next Time,
Sarahxx



Enter your email address:

to subscribe to Modern Country Style





No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
01 09 10