Monday 20 February 2012

Day 28: Relaxing with Skinny Jeans and Boots

Top: H&M, Gilet: Joules, Jeans: Crave Maternity, Boots: Nine West, Sunglasses: Boots, 
Belt: Primark, Earrings and Necklace: Once Designer Jewellery

Hello lovas,

So, today I wanted to go all relaxed and casual (I was going to write casj cash, caszh? As in the first syllable of casual but how the hot dang do you spell that?). Some days I like smart and other days I want to mess around down at the park, especially on days like this with gorgeous winter sunshine. I like playing around with different versions of me.

Are you like that too? 
{Well, not you playing around with different versions of me. Obviously. 
This post has quickly veered off into awkward territory.}

Plus I like to keep Husband on his toes. 
Which wife will he get today? 
;-)


Enter your email address:

to subscribe to Modern Country Style





17 comments :

Cassie Bustamante said...

you are so cute and apparently the lady walking her dogs scoped out your outfit before she dressed herself, too! :)

design elements said...

you look wonderful. I have 2 kids (2 and 4 years old) Happy new week!

Greta said...

Okay, I love love love the photo of you and the woman with the dogs in the scarily similar outfit. Pure awesomeness. :)

Susan T said...

I think the lady with the dogs lives across the road and has been studying your style all the time! I know I have too much time on my hands.

Ricki Treleaven said...

Keeping a husband on his toes is a very good thing, indeed!!! ;P

You look cute!

Bonnie said...

I love pairing casual skinny jeans with a totally awesome vest. It looks great on you!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Unknown said...

I love your red striped shirt with this vest. So cute!

Unknown said...

So beautiful! i don't know how old are you , but you look a gorgeous kiddo!What a great outfit to walk around! i need to learn more how to dress myself casual!!!! I can't get the sequins out of my vein!!!:) Have a wonderful day!
htt://www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

On Crooked Creek said...

Sarah,
I'm sure you're deeping hubby on his toes looking that smashing in your skinny jeans!
Fondly,
Pat

Seaweed and Raine said...

Honey, you make me laugh! :) ...And then I had to go and google thinking "how the heck DO you write that???" here's what I found:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=j~
And yes, def keep guy on his toes! lol :P

Anonymous said...

Definitely have several versions of myself lurking in my clothes cupboard. There's a rebel in there, a smart lady, a sexy one and definitely a caszh one ;-)

Good outfit!

L x

SImple and Serene Living said...

Such a great look. Keeping your husband on his toes is a good thing :)

Anonymous said...

Hungarian has just the letter combination you need! "zs" as in ZsaZsa therefore "cazs" is the spelling!
Caroline, Calgary

michelle said...

Love the look and it looks like the lady walking the dogs loves it too! :) Happy Day!
xoxo

Privet and Holly said...

I agree....some days
you want to strut your
stuff and other days ~
just be comfy enough
to strut! Cute duds!

xx Suzanne

bj said...

I'm tellin' ya, girl...
no woman with a BABY BUMP ougta look this smashing in skinny jeans and boots.!!!
You do look amazing....:)

GIrin said...

I am late here, but I want to share tips to secure your narrow boots:
1. Give them a good wipe and clean with a wet cloth.
2. Dry thoroughly.
3. Take a rolled up newspaper and stuff inside the leg of the boot.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
01 09 10