Tuesday 28 August 2012

Yummy Equestrian Stirrup Lamp

Oh. My. Word. 
Could this lamp be any more hippity-hot if it tried?

Just feast your eyes on its stirrupy Modern Country Glory!
My issue of Country Homes and Interiors skipped its way through my letter box this morning amd the Modern Country Angels that live in my heart literally chorused as one happy angelic laaaaaaaaaaa when they saw this lamp featured within its pages.

Made by Eichholtz, and stocked by Occa-Home, this Equestrian table lamp has a cool nickel stirrup base and buckle, with tan leather detailing.
It's not cheap, at £336, but it's nothing like any other lamp I've seen.

I want it. I want it. I want it.


Enter your email address:

to subscribe to Modern Country Style





6 comments :

michele said...

super cooooooool, sarah!

hope you'll visit soon.

michele

The Snowdrop Project said...

Hi sarah,
Love the lamp.
Very Hermes inspired!
Have a lovely day,
Lizx

Little Leslie said...

I love it too. Gee, I have all the parts to make one. Hmmmm

Ricki Treleaven said...

OOOOOOooooooo....Sarah......I must needs this lamp for our equestrian-themed library!!! *le sigh*

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

This...Your blog...is not the first place I've seen this lamp!

...wracking my brain trying to figure out where...should of pinned.

Well... it won't be long until we see some knock offs...
It does look pretty hot,though! Pat

Raisa @ Endless Wardrobe said...

Of course, that is just a sassy lamp! Truly gorgeous! XoXo

Visit my blog at http://endlesswardrobe.com.au/blog/

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
01 09 10