Monday 3 December 2012

Kate Middleton Is Pregnant!!

You know I'm a big fan of Kate Middleotn, right? Remember all the posts I did on her lovely Modern Country looks? Well, they'll be more fashion posts coming up for Kate because.....Kate Middleton is pregnant. Hurrah!!


The palace officially confirmed the news today, saying: 


"Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Cambridge is expecting a baby. The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall and Prince Harry and members of both families are delighted with the news."

This is, of course, a biiiiig deal, as the child will be next in line to the throne after Prince William....and, apparently that's true whether the baby is a boy or a girl. David Cameron has said: "Put simply, if the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were to have a little girl, that girl would one day be our queen." 


Apparently, Kate was admitted to King Edward VII Hospital today with very bad morning sickness. The palace confirmed: "As the pregnancy is in its very early stages, Her Royal Highness is expected to stay in hospital for several days and will require a period of rest thereafter." 


Wishing the very best of luck for a brilliant pregnancy and a healthy, bouncing baby.

To see all style posts for Kate Middleton, click here!


Images via Glamour, Huffington Post, unknown

Enter your email address:

to subscribe to Modern Country Style





21 comments :

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

Good news, indeed.

fondly,
Glenda

Pauline Wiles said...

It's lovely news, but I see she's not yet at 12 weeks. I hope she doesn't have to live through a very public loss.

Meine Dinge Franka said...

Good news!!!

♥ Franka

Anita Diaz said...

Oh how exciting!! I can't wait to see what she wears!

Stephanie said...

I am so excited! I love her. LOVE HER!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Ah! I was on the phone with my mom when I saw the news popping on the Internet, I screamed and she tought I was mad! I was really wondering when I saw her in that Emerald dress (which I don't love by the way) the other day... I'm counting on you to keep us updated on the situation!

Sandy said...

It will be fun to watch how her wardrobe
changes with the months ahead...
Sandy

Teresa said...

Thanks to Britisdh news this will be the longest pregnancy ever followed ahahaah

I'm betting a girl, who clearly is stealing her mother's fashion sense ;)... I'd never seen her dressing that badly as in her last events.

I'd expect them to hold the happy new a little longer but I guess as soon as she entered hospital it was a question of tell or be told.

Olive said...

I heard it here first. I a happy for them.

Cindy said...

That is wonderful news, so glad I saw this post!
Hugs, Cindy

Rachel Rose Mercantile said...

I remember those posts! Can't wait to see more!

Shelly Wildman said...

Yippee!! We're excited over here! :)

Sarah said...

I know!! I'm so excited for them!! AND, reports say her condition could mean she may be pregnant with twins!! aaaahhh!! ;-0

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

That's pretty cool. I'm sure she'll be the best dressed pregnant woman on the planet. LOL!

Burlap Luxe said...

A beautiful Mom to be. so excited.
xx
Dore

Seaweed and Raine said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Bubbling over with excitement here! I actually had a dream when I was pregnant with S that she was pregnant - and looked BEAUTIFUL (ofcourse!). Can't wait for your following posts.
Seriously - best news I've had today (we are house bound as the boys are sick.).
Thanks Sarah! :)
Sheree x0x

Lydia said...

Thanks to modern medicine- it is such a good time to be pregnant. Loving all these babies to be.

Valerie@chateaualamode.typepad.com said...

So agree this is very exciting news! Looking foward to following along her pregnancy. Wishing them both well and a very happy, bouncy heir to the throne ;)

Robynne's Nest said...

Lovely new....but don't get broody now!! Robx

Mary Ann (ovationstudio.etsy) said...

We love them here in Canada and wish them all the best.

Brandi said...

So exciting. Thanks for sharing this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
01 09 10