Thursday 6 August 2015

Modern Country Kitchen Painted In Farrow And Ball Pale Powder

If you're hungry for more of Farrow and Ball's Pale Powder, you're in luck, my poppets.

Today, I present to you this completely covetable kitchen by Tim Wood...

The kitchen is painted in Farrow and Ball's Pale Powder and has absolutely won my Modern Country sticker of approval.


I love all the details. The plaster work between the units and the ceiling...

The stunning range cooker...

The little country details like those peg rails...

...contrasted against the black honed granite work tops...


The table just beyond this kitchen...

 ...just invites you in to sip hot cocoa, or other deliciousness, stashed in a bespoke larder, natch....


...and share worries and joys with friends and family...


{BLISS}


Images via Tim Wood Kitchens

Enter your email address:

to subscribe to Modern Country Style





1 comment :

Unknown said...

I wish I had a big kitchen like that! I live in Germany and the kitchens here are small.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
01 09 10