Monday 23 September 2013

Modern Country Kitchen LOVE!


I've just stumbled across this kitchen and my planned blog post went flying out of the window faster than you can say, "Oh. My. Goodness."

Could this be this kitchen of our collective Modern Country Kitchen dreams?

black and white kitchen in a Victorian cottage

Soapstone work surfaces, cup hands, white fitted cupboards, grey green walls? 

 I am literally gasping for breath....


Image via: Orchidluvr

Enter your email address:

to subscribe to Modern Country Style





5 comments :

CandoCanda said...

it could be. Upon first glance it has a the sense of a chapel, Since the kitchen is the spirit of the home and the centre where everyone comes to commune..... it is definitely a beautiful space to congregate.

fourkidsmom said...

Incredible. My family and I are going to be building a new home soon and this kitchen would be awesome in it.

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

This is a perfect kitchen! And I love that small square window under the roof!

Connie in Hartwood said...

Agreed! What a beautiful kitchen!!

Unknown said...

Love love love it!! The windows are definately window envy material . White kitchens are my favorite!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
01 09 10