Monday 17 May 2010

Craft and interior books.....

I LOVE craft books and interior design books. They are my Achilles' heel. They call to me from Amazon and before I know it, the One-Cick button has been pressed....
Here is where I store my stash.....



Here are the bookends that I use - otherwise the books flop around all over the place. One end is a vintage hot-water bottle:

The other end is an old-fashioned iron:


It's one of my favourite nooks in the house, making me smile every time I look there.

I will share someof my favourites....

To be continued.....

Enter your email address:

to subscribe to Modern Country Style





2 comments :

jim_greenan said...

I like that. Now you need to arrange the books by spine colour!! Claire (James) xxx

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Not a bad idea.....Might have a go!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
01 09 10