Monday 15 July 2013

Belgian Style House Tour

How about a little bit more Belgian Style loveliness to brighten up your day? 


Do you fancy coming on another house tour?
{I don't believe I could ever say no to that question!}


I've called this a Belgian Style House Tour but I love the way the owners of this house have taken elements of the Belgian look and made it their own.


They've thrown in acres of clean, white walls and, yes, it's true, I even spy a carpet (shock! horror!) on the stairs!


I think that's the secret to any successful home. When the owner takes a style and makes it theirs through and through, their personality is what shines out.


This home is a classic example of that ethos. A lesson to us all not to  be a slave to one look. Make it your own.


...and I have the perfect book that explains exactly how to do that...Coming right up!



Images via Atlanta

Enter your email address:

to subscribe to Modern Country Style





6 comments :

Brandi said...

Such a beautiful home. I love the doors. The color is amazing.

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

You always leave me wanting more.
AND!
I love take these home tours, because you've never shown me a home, that I've seen already. Never.
New stuff every time.
...makes for a good cup of coffee.
Fresh coffee + fresh eye candy = GOOD DAY!

Pat

ANNE said...

Thanks for the tour Sarah!

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

What a fabulous house! Thanks for sharing.

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Very calm and peaceful home...lovely!

Elaine said...

Ooh, I love house tours! Fabulous industrial elements but it still has a warmth to it.

Lovely home.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
01 09 10