Wednesday 3 July 2013

Wow! Upholstered Pieces Using Andrew Martin's Concourse Fabric

Andrew Martin's Concourse fabric is currently making me drool. A gorgeous fusion of industrial bus-blind chic melded with Belgian Style's muted colours, it's one of my favourites! It's not always easy to imagine the upholstered end product when faced with rolls of fabric in a shop, or, even worse, online sooooooo I had the very great pleasure rounding up some of the very best projects featuring this lush fabric.

Enjoy!

Andrew Martin Vintage Settee: Sold
Vintage Kids

Alexander Interiors

Florrie and Bill

Elle Deco

Vintage Kids

Unique Fabrics


Antique2Chic

Aren't they awesome? Are you joining with with drooling over this gorgeous Concourse fabric by Andrew Martin? If you're feeling a fresh wave of upholstery-related inspiration, then come back on Friday, when I'll be reviewing the book of your dreams!


Enter your email address:

to subscribe to Modern Country Style





7 comments :

Roelie Steinmann Photography said...

gorgeous fabric, love it on those chairs en couch.

Have a nice day, Roelie

Behind Margery's Daw! said...

Wow, really nice fabric. I love that it's so bold!

Unknown said...

I love all these pieces. The fabric is beautiful!

Stephanie said...

YES YES YES! I love these SO MUCH!

Ricki Treleaven said...

I do like these pieces...the fabric is fantastic! I would love a pair of chairs upholstered in it for our library!

xo,
RJ

Elaine said...

I do love the look but feel like that fabric should be on a small piece like a chair or a pillow. I think it might be too busy for a sofa.

Anonymous said...

I am in love with that fabric. All of these suggestions are amazing. I am secretly lusting after the couch in the first picture. It would look divine in my living room.


PhD in Computer Science by Karen Weatherall

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
01 09 10