Wednesday 13 October 2010

25% off at Cox and Cox....

Have you checked out Cox and Cox yet? You have? And you love them but you don't like the prices? Well, my friend, I have some news to bring a smile to your sad face....so wipe away those tears and look at what I have here!!


A 25% off media code for Cox and Cox! Yes, you heard me: 25% off. See, I knew that would cheer you up.

In the interests of your retail safety, I checked it out for you first by buying a few bits and bobs from them myself. Too kind? Me?!! Oh, you've made me blush....


Just quote: BCW101 when asked for your Media Code at the checkout.

Oh, and I have decreed that you can only use the code if you've Followed me at Modern Country Style....

AND left lots of comments.....

I'M JOKING!!

Honestly!!


But can I take this moment to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who helps to make this blog what it is, whether that's by Following or commenting or just loitering by the door. I'm really grateful.

By the way, I'm not on commission from Cox and Cox. But you're so right, they owe me big time! You hear that Mr and Mrs Cox?

Enjoy!


Hugs,
Sarahx

Enter your email address:

to subscribe to Modern Country Style





12 comments :

Unknown said...

Bless your little heart - i was planning a Christmas buy-up there until I totalled the cost, now I'll go ahead. You should get commission!! xxx

Loo xx from Jumbles and Pompoms said...

I hear you girl. I'm soooooooooooo excited. Off this minute to do some shopping. xx

Anonymous said...

Dear Sarah, I have never heard of Cox and Cox, but feel that after reading this I must have been losing out. How kind of you to issue the Media Code, and, of course, even kinder to sample the goods beforehand!!

Mrs Scholes said...

I want to make an owl family...

michelle said...

I have never heard of Cox and Cox but I am off to check it out!! Thank you so much for the discount, I am sure that I will find something or lots of somethings!! :)

Unknown said...

Oh, too cute! I need an early Christmas gift to myself! I love typography, too! I actually do blog design, if you're interested, I designed my own header and I have done a handful of other blogs, interest is catching on, so if you would like more info drop me a line, shari{at}littlebluedeer.com. XX!

Julia said...

Hello Sarah

Oh am I happy that you came to my little blog, as it has meant that I can come to yours! Just had a nice time looking at your gorgeous photographs - what a stunning home you have - and agreeing wholeheartedly on what a special place the Cotswolds are (we camped there earlier this year near Woodstock and loved it).
Im going to be your newest follower, so I can come and visit you again soon!

Sending you love
Julia x x x

SWEDISH HOUSE said...

hEJ hEJ

tHANKS for sharing that code.
BUT what did you buy
LOVE PEACE enJOY
Julie
x

A Room For Everyone said...

Oh no..just what I need..another gorgeous UK store to shop from. And double oh no - they ship to Australia! My husband will have to confiscate the credit cards soon..Rachaelxx

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

LOVE their items!!! Thanks for sharing Sarah!! HUGS~ Rachel ;)

Tricia said...

Cute cups! I have never heard of them before...I'll have to check it out :)

The Moerks said...

Ohhh ahh, thank you so much and thank you to Rachel from a Rooom for Everyone for directing us to your blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
01 09 10