Saturday 9 October 2010

Modern Country Christmas decoration inspiration....


 I had this glorious image in my Modern Country Style Craft folder. It was originally sold by an English Company called Country Hearts but is no longer available. But....what's that?.......You want one and it's not fair?  Well, would I ever let you down, my friends?! I'm here to help!

It's very Modern Country Christmas and, so you don't miss out, I'm putting  a tutorial together for making it.....yes, just for YOU!!

I know it's a rather Christmassy craft and, yes, it will be a Christmas decoration and I know it's only October

 I see confession time has come round again.....There's something you need to know about me.........I LOVE Christmas!! L.O.V.E it!! It's my absolute all time favourite numero uno best day of the year.

 I don't mind (and for 'don't mind' read 'very, very,. VERY much like') getting Christmas crafts ready super-early. It makes me happy when I'm organised and it means I'm more relaxed when the Christmas rush starts.

So, while I get back to my nirvana-type Christmas crafting tutorial state, I hope you all have brilliant and relaxing weekends.

Hugs,

Sarahx

Enter your email address:

to subscribe to Modern Country Style





11 comments :

Loo xx from Jumbles and Pompoms said...

Hi Sarah, hahahahahaha you do make me laugh!

Actually, I am the complete opposite - I'm not keen on Christmas at all!!! Yes, bah humbug - that's me to a tee! My daughter is horrified that I may admit to this on my blog at some point. Anyway, enough of this. Love that garland/bunting thingy (and to me, it doesn't look Christmassy in the least). Looking forward to the tutorial! xx

michelle said...

Oh good, another crazy like me!! :) I love Christmas and I was wondering about starting on Christmas things already. So gald you opened the doorway! :)

A Room For Everyone said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Christmas too! And so do my girls now..it's a wonderful time of year..Rachaelxx

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

~**~I LOVE Christmas too!! My favorite holiday of all!~*~*~ Hugs,Rachel :)~*~*

Tricia said...

I love Christmas too! I wish I was decorating for that instead of Halloween :)

Claire Potter said...

Yes, I like that heart garland. Jim would never allow it though!

I hate Christmas! All that fuss and nonsense and stress over one day sitting round with your parents watching shit TV in stifling central heating! Always wanna run away to Morrocco but too expensive at Christmas.

But I LOVE making Christmas cards and accidentally discovered a good idea for this year's cards this week while playing around with plasticine of all things! And I love making an Activity Advent calendar for my kids...!!! xxx

SWEDISH HOUSE said...

Helloooo
Thank you for sharing...I hope you can play along next week too ;-) x
LOVE PEACE enJOY
julie
x

SWEDISH HOUSE said...

Helllo again Sarah
I couldn't agree with you more
It's good to appreciate what you already have...
I wouldn't move either.
LOVE PEACE enJOY what we already have
Julie
x

Unknown said...

Yay! I love this, too sweet! Can't wait for Christmas! XX!

Ingrid@morestylethancash said...

I love Christmas, I love getting going early, I've even started a organizational countdown series on my blog 99 Days to Christmas with More Style Than Cash.

Pegg Macko said...

I love Christmas decorations so much that I have some that I never take down. Or maybe it's that I'm too busy (or was that spelled lazy) to put them back in the storage closet. Yes, I know that a snowman on my front porch in July is thought of as weird, but I don't really care. He is red, white and blue! Keep the Christmas Decoration Ideas coming fast and furiously!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
01 09 10