Friday 4 June 2010

In the garden....

Hasn't the weather been glorious? Absolutely perfect for pottering about in the garden.

At this time of year, our garden is predominately purple with a smattering of pink. I try not to think of my junior school uniform!



I love June in the garden. Although there is much more to come (perhaps the potential is part of the allure), what there is looks utterly fresh and the garden is bursting with life. Hardly anything has gone over yet so I can revel in my efforts to keep it looking tidy.


Whiling away a couple of hours in the garden while the children chatter around me is my idea of perfect Modern Country living.



The roses are poised to bloom any day...



I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Enter your email address:

to subscribe to Modern Country Style





No comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
01 09 10